Monday, January 09, 2006

My Weekend?

Oh man, I really need to crawl into the rope drying room and get some sleep!

Friday was a late night in the arms of Dancer and some very politically incorrect fun.

Saturday there was this “little” (and by little I mean a jam packed, wall to wall sexy people decked out in hot fetish wear) birthday party for Miyou that went till the wee hours of the morning.

Sunday, Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest right? Nope! Max’s fantastic bondage class featured a host of exotic and shinny toys. (Exotic steel and whatnot is cool, but I’m still a rope and bamboo guy at heart. Besides, a boy could go broke getting into that sort of thing)
Then to the best part of the weekend, the bondage party! Tambo and I have a standing play date at these parties that we both look forward to and this was no exception. In addition to the joys of a giggling, swearing Tambo. I got in a fast and frenetic takedown with a cute boy. (to quote Fight Club, “In that moment all I wanted to do was to destroy something beautiful”) Last but not least a fantastic needle scene with the wee Nerdy one.

Best line of the whole weekend?
“I can do whatever the hell I want, know why? I had a bowling ball hanging from my crotch rope!”
-Tambo

Um, why did Tambo have a bowling ball named “Wanda” hanging from her crotch rope? Well that, dear readers is a tale for another (more rested) day but for now I need to kick out all these orders for the new gold rope.