Tuesday, May 30, 2006

2 hour delay, 4 hour wait on the tarmac and a 4 hour flight later…

Yes, we are finally home. Now I wish I could say that I’m going to spend the rest of the week lounging about and relaxing. Lord knows how we all have earned it. Alas, no that is not for me. Why? Call it ambition, call it economic masochism, or just call it my life, bur we leave for TES Fest in 30 days and I have next to no stock on hand for the event. So it is back to the Abbey with me tomorrow (or should I say later this morning)

Like the song says,
“One down, one to go. Another town and one more show…”

Thankfully, while this is a HUGE leather event (#2 largest on the east coast) it is not a rope only event. So the death march will be slightly less painful. In addition some of our cool east coast friends will be there too, so that always makes for a fun event.