Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crispy, crispy bacon

So a short post today. You know all those things I kept saying, “I’ll deal with this after Folsom.” Well, it is officially after Folsom and I need to deal with them today.

I do have 2 requests and an announcement.

Request number one, if you have photos of the booth or of the crew that you took at Folsom, please let me know. I’d love to see them.

Request number two, I would love to score 2 tickets to the sold out She Wants Revenge/Placebo show in Seattle on October 26th.

And the announcement, Max is starting up his amazing bondage classes this again. This Sunday will be the first in the series. This is a great class and I strongly encourage you to come, even if you are just curious about this whole “rope thing” and want to try your hand at it. Max teaches a fantastic class that is informative, fun and a fantastic value for the money. For more information you can check out Max’s site here.