Thursday, September 07, 2006

They Don’t Make a Diet Rockstar Big Enough
I did it again didn’t I? Promised to tell you about the weekend show and got too wrapped up in the actual doing only to find myself too wiped out to do more than say a simple “thank you” and then fall down.

Sorry about that. Now I would love to say that I spent the last few days relaxing and recovering from my weekend of debauchery and sales, but if you have been reading me for any length of time you know that is not the case. Nope, instead I have been running non-stop since we landed and won’t be slowing down for some time.

With less than 3 weeks till the big event, things are going to be, um shall we say crazy around these parts.

There are tales to tell, bits and pieces of stories flit about my brain as I write this. Once they form into something a bit more solid, I’ll see about committing them to paper. Till then, enjoy Dancer’s take on the weekend.

Right now I have to focus on Folsom and all that goes along with the event.