Monday, December 04, 2006

Quick note,

The event is done, just about to catch a cab to the airport. Dead ass, fucking tired. Like worn to the bone tired. I have met some great new friends as well as reconnected with some old ones as well. However, as it the case with long shows away from home. I really can't wait to get home. Doing 4-6 major shows a year takes it toll. I have no idea how folks can manage to do 20-30 of these kind of shows a year.

The sheer homesickness would kill me.

Someone asked about photos. There won't be any photos of the 2-girl tie I did on Saturday. However there is a good story in the works. It involves using face bondage as a strap on harness. Now there should be a photo soon of the rigging I did last night. A puppet / living doll suspension I did as a sort of inmpromtu thing with my crazy friends at Big Head Studios. As soon as I have shots I will share them. I know there are several readers who were part of the BR staff, if you can hook me up with the event photographer that would be really helpfull.

Top things off, the nice folks at Fleshbot have taken a shine to those instructional videos we made. So traffic (and new customer orders) have shot up through the roof. Looks like as soon as I get home it will be right back to the grindstone for me.

If I am lucky and the snow in Chicago is not too bad, I should be home before dinner.

PS Dancer, I think I'm having email issues today. My last couple to you have bounced back. I miss you so much I can taste it and can't wait to see you. I'll call as soon as I am home.