Thursday, December 28, 2006

A quick one while he is away

Just a short update, dear reader, as today finds your humble narrator up to his eyeballs in work and running like mad to get it all done. What you ask makes this any different than most of my posts as of late? Well today also happens to be the day that I am reunited with my lover, Dancer. After more than a week (8 days, 12 hours and 36 minutes to be exact, but who is counting?) I’m more than a wee bit, shall we say, motivated to my to-do list completed and once again bask in her warm embrace.

So while I dash about and count the hours, I thought you might enjoy a great quote I heard yesterday from a friend. She was talking about poly, about doing the more difficult things involved with being poly. She said to me, “The thing about courage is that it is not about the absence of fear, rather it is about committing to something in spite of your fears”