Tuesday, January 16, 2007

One line letters:

Hey Monk,
Have you ever considered fronting a rock band, what kind of band would it be?
Sure, who has not wanted to be a rock star? Me? I think I would call my band, Pinky and the Fleshtones and only do death-metal covers of songs by the Monkees or maybe John Denver.

Monk,
Have you ever paid for sex? Conversely have you ever been paid for sex?
Yes and Yes. Next question.

Dear Twisted Monk,
I read Matisse’s blog everyday and love it when she talks about all the books she has on her nightstand. I’m curious, what books do you have on your nightstand?

I am always sort of amazed at the rate my lover can burn through books. Seems like in the span of a few days she can consume a stack of books with out even breaking a sweat. Me? I do not have that gift, I think the same pile of books has been sitting next to my bed now for months. Those books would be:
Dune (I try to re-read this and Anthem every couple of years actually)
The Master’s Manual, Jack Rinella
Ms. Abernathy’s Concise Slave Training Manual
Murder on the Orient Express, Agatha Christie
A Murder is Announced, Agatha Christie
Ms Marpole’s Final Cases, Agatha Christie (yes, Matisse loaned me a few from her stash)