Thursday, March 22, 2007

About that color of the month thing

So here is the deal, every month I really try to come up with something new and interesting to feature as our new color. Thing is, after the massive success of last month’s color I really wanted to do something that would just knock your socks clean off. I had this great idea that would use this new multi pass dye process that I’ve been working on for the past year, the plan was to do camouflage colored rope. I even had a wicked cool name for it, “Love is a Battlefield”

Truth of the matter is, I’m not sure if this color is really ready for prime time. See, I know it is a good color when I want to hoard all the rope for myself and replace my kit with it. I’m really not sure about this month’s offering. So I will offer it up to you for your opinion.

I’ll be off line while at Kinkfest this weekend, based on how you vote I will either release this color on Monday for sale or shelve this color. So what say you?