Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Back from Kinkfest
Got back late Monday afternoon and promptly fell the fuck down. Damn, what a weekend. We sold lots of rope, met tons of great people, played hard and had some cool adventures too.

Right now I am at the Abbey trying to get all the stock out of my poor car, it was loaded down so full that the only way Alex could ride with me was by tying him to the roof rack. Thankfully he likes that sort of thing. Normally we return from these shows much lighter than before, but for this event we a) brought a TON of stock and b) had new shirts and hoodies delivered to us at the event. Yes, I said hoodies. They are made of pure awesome, stay tuned for more on that.

This week will be a bit on the frantic side, Nerdy is on vacation, so if I owe you an e-mail, phone call or blowjob just be patient with me. This week we also have a new podcast in the works, one featuring my awesome wife Tambo.

So stay tuned for that as well.