Friday, March 30, 2007

"When are you going to tell your kinkfest adventures?"
That, dear readers will need to wait a bit longer. This week has been a blur of post event recovery, long days at the Abbey (Nerdy is on vacation this week so I'm, pulling double duty) , and preperations for a much looked forward to play date with a certain red head that fell into my ropes a year ago and I've been hungering for a second dance for nearly a year.

In the meantime, enjoy our second podcast, where Tambo and I talk about kids, kink and generic fruit loops.


Oh and one last thing, my sex horoscope (stolen from 2Rossi) reads:
LEO - The Lion in bed
Great talker. Sexy and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find.