Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Re-runs

I'm crunching away getting ready for the big show in Chicago next month. (10,000 feet down, another 10 to go!)

Based on the massive popularity of the new videos on youtube, 15,000 viewings in 10 days! I thought I might re-post some of the older videos there as well as some other new, non-educational ones that we have in the works. I'm still trying to figure out just how to organize the content, perhaps an instructional only channel and as well as an "entertainment" channel? However I slice it up, I'm going to be re-posting some stuff that some of you may have already seen. If not? Enjoy, this is a demo I did about 18 months ago?


Funny to watch it now, my rope style and confidence have changed drastically dramatically since this was shot. Of course there is the obvious stuff, this is not a scene, the demo bottom is a first timer and I'm going really slow and safe for her first time. Still, just the way the rope flows through my hands... it seems less, fluid. Like I'm still working with just my hands and brain, not using my whole body like I do now.

PS: If any of you know how I might be able to better intagrate my youtube channel listings into this blog so that folks could come to one place and see this blog AND a listing of current vids too, please ping me offline. Thanks!

Labels: , , ,