Monday, May 28, 2007

Another one down.

Shibaricon 2007, a success. A huge, freaking amazing success, far beyond even what I had hoped for. Of course as soon as we had the last crate of stock packed up, what happend? Yep, I got sick. Good thing we don't have much in the way of stock to take back, in fact we pretty much got cleaned out. again. So I'm here in the hotel room trying to rest up while Nerdy and Tambo seek out some chicken soup.

Thats what I get for burning the candle at both ends this weekend, but damn what an amazing light it gave off. Many cool memories were made this weekend and once again I am humbled at the outpouring of love we got from our amazing customers. You guys are fucking amazing and I'm the luckiest damn guy in the world.

You made all the late nights, extra shots of esspresso, sore hands and now a sore throat worth it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

We fly out tomorrow, so wish us good weather and non-crowed airplanes as we make our way home. It will be good to be home, while I love to get out and meet friends old and new at these events, I miss home.

Oh and Alex, Daddy misses you too and will be home very soon.