Sunday, May 20, 2007

Now that the Deathmarch is almost done, time to think about the really important stuff.

The last batches of Natural go into the kettels today, loads of whipping left to do and a pile of orders to finish, but we are almost there. So close to calling this one done. Now on the the really pressing matters, what to wear? No I think I have that one down. The real killer for me is what rope ti bring? My current rope kit is due for retirement. Yes, I am VERY hard on my rope. Thankfully I know this guy. He's a bit of an arrogant bastard, but he makes some sweet rope.

The question is, what color? I'm torn between to shades.



First would be a custom red that we are working on as a possible Color of the month. It is a DEEP red, like 3 shades darker than our current crimson. Closer to a brick red actually. I think this, mixed with some black would look amazing.

The other is hot pink. Seeing as how my idea of "fetish wear" these days is wife-beater tank tops and BDU pants, the idea of throwing an ass kicking with hot pink rope makes my deviant heart sing. Yeah, I'm kinda wierd that way.

Care to help me decide?