Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This just in from my video guru, the Folsom 2006 highlights video.


As with the rest of our videos, this too has been posted to the youtube channel. I have a few more up my sleeve that I'll be posting later. The response has been nothing short of astounding, I think I will be packing my miniDV cam around a lot this summer.

Yes, this is amazing, but watching it kinda freaked me out. See, it hit me this morning. We leave for Shibaricon in just over 3 weeks and there is still so much left to be done. Vendors who are late, colors not yet right, booths to design, what am I going to wear? ack the list goes on and on! I'm not going to panic, yet. However if I seem a bit edgy next time you see me, this would be the case. I know, in my more lucid moments, that we will be ok there will be enough stock and that we will sell all we bring. I just never want to do these things half way, come up short and not deliver a kick ass show.

Labels: , ,