Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome to hell week

I’m holding a coffee cup that is larger than my head. I don’t think the human body was designed to ingest this much caffeine in one sitting, enough to keep small tribes of indigenous Amazon peoples buzzing for days. Me? I’m sucking the fucker down like it was mother’s milk.

Welcome to the last big push.

I kissed my wife goodbye this morning, sent email to all those I loved and told them that if they wanted to see me, bring me lunch… and more coffee. I’ve got 10 days left to pull it all together, pack up the stock and deliver one hell of a show. No small feat, considering that 20% of my stock is not yet even in the damn country yet. This would send most folks into paroxysms of panic, me? I’m just drinking more coffee and hoping that my partners’ near legendary patience will hold out for this one last week.

As for those of you going to Shibaricon, oh man do we have a hell of a show in store for you. Here are just a few of the new things we have in store for you:

1) A new, never before seen exotic rope that is going to knock your socks off. (Thanks to everyone who helped me test run it this weekend.)
2) Our full color compliment (including the new Hot Pink).
3) New goodies from our friends in Tokyo.
4) A new book / DVD combo that you have never seen. (We will be showing all our DVDs at the booth so you can see them before you buy.)
5) Those amazing “ball end” ass hooks? Forget those cheap knock offs being sold elsewhere. We got the real deal, in three sizes no less. Small, Medium and OH SWEET JESUS!
6) New, ultra light, suspension rings. All the strength, half the weight.

Just to name a few.

Then there is the matter of all the free stuff and the bondage rodeo. I’ll talk more about that later this week, but couples who are going should think about participating. I’m looking for 4 couples who are comfortable with rope, but not experts, with rope should think about competing. We will be giving away over $1,000.00 in cash and prizes at the event.

My coffee cup is empty, the dye kettles are boiling and I need to get these new orders ready before Nerdy gets into the shop.

Time to turn up the Motorhead just a wee bit louder.

Labels: ,