Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Broken

This tale requires a bit of back-story in order to be fully enjoyed. I have a friend named Ayen Willing, I often refer to him as “My Personal Stalker”. A good natured soul who no matter where in the country I am, shows up at events and offers to help out. Over the years Ayem has become part of the extended Abby family, often providing critical support at shows. It was at Folsom last year, when acting as my “Booth Candy” and strutting his well toned stuff for all they boys to drool over, that we first started joking about playing. Not a rope demo, but rather a good old fashioned rope based smack down. Seems he liked the way I throw a punch.

Fast forward to this year’s Shibaricon.

As we set about unloading the multiple crates of stock, show should show up with a huge grin and an offer of assistance? You guessed it, our old friend Ayem. However this time, there was something different about him. His normally short, boyish hair was gone. Replaced by a smoothly shaven dome. I had to do a double take and make sure that this was, in fact our friend and not some hairless impostor.
The first words out of my mouth after the round of hugs? “Dude, you have no hair. I totally want to tea bag you.”

It would be later the next evening, in the dungeon when Ayem took me aside to ask. “So at the risk of sounding naïve, what exactly is tea bagging anyways?”
“Well, old chum, this is something best explained by example. What’s on your dance card tonight?”

After some quick negotiation, we set out to find a hard point. As luck would have it, the one point I really wanted to try out was just coming free. Now this toy was dubbed “the claw” due to it’s unique shape. A free standing, three legged suspension frame, each leg was made up of multiple short struts that formed a sort of octagonal shape. So it looked a lot like one of those claws you might see in an arcade where you try and snatch up a stuffed toy. The thing was a huge, wooden structure and part of its appeal was that a person could easily move around inside the frame. Most tripod frames are so narrow that they only offer a limited range of movement and for me; movement and bondage go hand in hand.

So we set about for a good old-fashioned beat down. Now Ayem is a healthy young buck of a man, about my age, fit, tan and capable of taking a hell of a pounding. Good thing, it had been a long and stressful day and I was itching for an outlet. With balled up fists and a pile of hot pink rope I set about binding and generally smacking the snot out of the boy’s chest, back and ass. With every blow I was greeted with his trademark cackle of joy and with every loop of rope that went around him, he would further taunt me with. “I thought we were going to do some bondage tonight Monk.”
Oh this was such fun. Bio boys are a unique and delightful challenge to play with. Mechanically the way you tie is different. Lacking certain, um shall we say “terrain features” that girls have, your harnesses need to be different, their center of gravity is different and the best part, you can hit them really hard.

And hit him I did.

My plan was to tie him up and hang him from his side inside the frame while generally being a sadistic monkey and smacking him about in the process. Laughing and sweating, I swung him from side to side as he made halfhearted attempts to doge my blows and egg me on for me. All in all, riotous fun was had, however the suspension frame did not seem to agree with us. Seems the movement of two large men in opposing directions was not in the original design spec. So as I tossed Ayem one-way, the frame would counter twist in the opposite direction. Now add to this that we are in constant motion, back and forth and well… well as I moved to pull his legs out from underneath him with a dramatic lunge, we were rewarded with a sudden, single crack of wood failing.

Huston, we have a problem.

I’ve written too much for one night and really must get to bed, I’ll continue this tale later.