Monday, June 25, 2007

Long overdue for an update.

I know, I know it is Monday and you are thinking, "great all Monk is going to is complain about how behind he is..."

Well
I'm behind, but no complaints today! See, the city shut off the gas
mains to the building in order to upgrade the service. No gas means no
dye jobs! So while I am now 3 dye jobs behind schedule and busting ass
to get caught up, I did manage to have some fun this weekend.

Now while I figure out how to properly tell some of these stories, enjoy a photo from my good friend Michele Serchuk. She just sent me more shots from the shoot she did of Alex and I.



While you do that, I need to come up with a coherent way to explain "The Pancake-o-meter scale of good play", "How I stopped fearing and started loving my partner's partners" and "The Tears of Blood Scene"

Labels: ,