Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Oh my, the bad personal adds!

Wow, I just got this via one of my spam catcher e-mail addresses. Seems this individual is looking for a special someone and thought that posting this on a Yahoo Group that specializes in bondage photography would net him a future mate. This one is just so bad, that I had to re-post it in all its un-edited glory.

“The kinkier the better.Maschoistic a plus. Strict Master seeks slave girl of ANY age between 18 and 55 who's only wish and desire is to serve a Master with all her heart and being. I will reward ur total devotion and obediance with loving kindness when such is warnted, harsh punishment when that, too, is deserved. I offer a sturctured lifestyle where every moment of ur day will be under my complete control. If u seek someone who will demand that u consult him even on something as simple a matter of what clothes u may wear each day, then I am whom u seek. ALL sex will be WITHOUT condoms. NO EXCEPTIONS!! U will eather enjoy, or learn to enjoy, anal sex and forced face fucking. U will show proper respect to ur Master at all times or be severly punished. Pierced a plus, but not required. Tits of any size, condition, shape welcome.

ALL REPLIES DIRECT TO MY E-MAIL ONLY!!!!”



So in other words, “Sadist, lacking a spell checker, seeks a female. Any female really, as long as they have boobs, for unprotected butt sex. Women with no spine, sense of self worth or personal ambition encouraged… as long as they have tits.” I’m not sure what makes me cringe worse here. The fact that some guy actually thinks that this tactic will find him a submissive partner or the poor soul who is thinking that this is what an SM dominant partner is supposed to be like?

Labels: ,