Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Remember how I joked that me exposing myself had become a Shibaricon tradition? You thought I was kidding, right?

So here is a shot of me after being the "Celebrity Stunt Cock" for the liquid latex demo
. Yes, that would a not work safe photo BTW. Oh and yes that is gold with gold glitter. The glitter was an added touch courtesy of the latex creator, Scott. Who, just after my dearest wife Tambo giggling stepped away to admire her freshly painted handy work, dropped to his knees in front of me and "blew" me with a handful of gold glitter. (I'm staying with him in a few weeks when we trek east for the Summer Flea. He should be worried.)

So make your goldfinger/ goldenrod/ man with the golden gun jokes now, thank you.

I suppose I should be slightly embarrassed by shots like these. They would certainly not encourage the image of the "Bad Ass Top". To the contrary, I say if you cant laugh at yourself, why bother leaving the house? Of course this shot makes me cringe just a wee bit. But just a tiny bit.

Labels: ,