Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Make me laugh, win a prize


As I have written before, my shop (aka the Abbey) is nested amongst the industrial wastelands of south Seattle. Surrounded by train tracks and steel mills we are always prone to random acts of public art. While most tagging and graffiti is saved for the train cars that lumber past the big windows of the shop, recently the bridge supports that border us have become targets for a decal artist. Life size images of wildlife stuck to the dingy grey pillars makes for a pretty surreal drive into work some days.

This one graces the supports just outside our doors.


I just begs for a caption, doesn’t it? So here goes. If you think you have a funny enough one, leave it in the comments and I’ll reward the one I like best with some TwistedMonk.Com schwag.

Deal?

Labels: ,