Friday, October 19, 2007

Bark at the moon!

Tambo, proving yet again that she is the most awesome partner in the universe, scored us tickets to the Rob Zombie / Ozzy show that went down last night. Not just tickets, but 10th row VIP passes.

My metal-head maiden, she's the best.

I once had the chance to see Ozzy when he came through Spokane way back on the "Diary of a Madman" tour. I'm thinking I should have seen him then. While he was pretty spry for an old guy who has cooked most of his brain away. He bounced around (as best he could) and waved his hands with this odd sort of joy. Sorta resembled a cross between a special Olympics kid and a deranged Muppet. Still the guy could put on one hell of a show.

Zombie? oh I love me some Rob Zombie. Seen him now like 3 times? A big, garish carnival of gore, sex and grinding guitars. Like watching old monster movies while taking acid and having deviant sex with a team of Roller Derby girls. W00T!

Labels: ,