Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One more thing I forgot to mention yesterday.

We also launched a new color of the month, just in time for Thanksgiving. I'm calling it "Very, Very Cranberry"
As usual, this is a limited run. Once it is gone, it is gone for good.

Say... might you be looking for a nosehook? We used to stock these and the customer response was mixed, but I had a custom order this week. These new ones, built by the same awesome steel artisan who makes my rings and other steel toys, are beautiful, however he sent me two. Normally MSRP on this badboy is like 25-30 bucks, I already have one in my toy bag so I'll let this one go for $20. If you want it, e-mail me directly.

Wow, I just realized that for like the past week all my posts have been work related. Welcome to the holiday crush. Alas, all work and no play makes Monk a very, very cranky boy. I'm going to need to do something about this.

Labels: