Monday, November 26, 2007

Reader Photos!

I knew it was only a matter of time, my first reader photo of the new boyshorts in action. As sent to me by the super cool duo of Steed and Peel. For those of you who have yet to meet them, Steed and Peel are a local couple who I never get to see enough of. She is whip-smart, hella sexy and has a British accent that makes my eyes water while he is tall, blonde and sweeter than a Labrador retriever puppy and twice as cute.

Monk,
Thanks for the boy shorts! Next shoot will be with Steed wearing them.
Happy Thanksgiving.

- Steed and Peel



Happy Thanksgiving indeed.

If you have a photo of yourself or loved one flying the TwistedMonk.Com colors and want to show it off, please feel free to e-mail them to me along with anything you wish to share about yourself (blog, event, etc) and I’ll post them here.

Labels: