Sunday, December 09, 2007

So that cool thing I was teasing you with on Thursday, not gonna happen today. Nope, my hardworking laptop picked this week to call it quits. Dead, dead, city of dead. Not to worry, having spent the better part of a decade in the IT world, I know the value of good backups. So now I'm off to replace my beast with something lighter (and maybe red?) and then dump all my data back down. I still have something cool for you all tomorrow, but for the video you shall need to wait a few more days.

Oh and the Santa gig? OMG what a hoot! I believe that MM will be posting so candid shots or maybe she will just hold them as blackmail material for a later date. Thanks to everyone who came out.

A big and warm thank you to a very special someone whose appearance made my night.