Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ugh

Hows the cold you ask? Bad. It seems to have settled into my lungs and is making me sound like a bad transvestite phone sex operator. While I would like nothing more than to curl up on the couch, drink hot tea and console myself with a couple of hours of kung-fu movies or maybe play bio-shock, no such luck for our intrepid hero. Nope, soon as this cup of coffee is done I must depart for the Abbey and see to all these Christmas orders. This year has seen a huge influx of international orders and the few remaining stragglers need to get into the postal system today.

So while I ponder just how slowly I can drink a cup of coffee, some updates.

We are officially on deck for this year's Fetish Flea Fair (In Providence RI this time) This one looks to be huge.
Dov , an excellent instructor and all around great guy, posted a very interesting observation about using our White Linen Hemp and its effects on hands.
Lolita Wolf, who is just awesome, was spotted sporting our new zip-up hoodie recently.



Oh and for those of you who are scrambling for last minute gifts? I've still got plenty of clothing in stock and turn most clothing orders around in 24 hours or less... just sayn.

ho'kay... coffee cup empty. Time to get my ass to work.

Labels: ,