Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dude, what the hell happened to Monk?!

4 days with no updates to this blog, that has not happened in a long, long time. Today is the first day since Saturday that I've even been remotely able to remain upright and not a dull shade of green. Normally I'd just chalk this one up to another pre/post deathmarch cold, but this one hit me like a freight train. Not this time, your hero has spent the last 4 days flat on his back doing his best impersonation of a zombie bite victim in a bad Italian horror flick. Thankfully the worst seems to have past and now all I need to do is deal with the remaining sore throat and residual ickies that still inhabit my system. No worries, I've got a great crew working in the Abbey right now. They have taken all the stock I amassed last week and are currently prepping it for sale, leaving me to focus on getting better and the dozens of administrative things still left to do before we will ever get to sell all this rope we have made.

Now rather than listen to me blather on about the state of my upper respiratory system (its fine actually, seems I dodged that bullet) or the signage I still need to make for the show (So how does one say "Already going to put a hook in her butt? Upgrade to both hooks and save" with out sounding really sick?) Enjoy this little something I was teasing you with last month.



My desire here is to bridge the gap between this, written, blog and our high end how-to videos with something where we can showcase stuff, answer more complex questions and have some fun with.

Labels: ,