Monday, January 28, 2008

Responses

Once again, you guys just astound me. The comments, repostings and e-mails I have gotten since posting the latest video have been amazing. One of my favorites would have to be this one, take a read of the comments. Awe... isn't that sweet? It is both flattering and hillarious at the same time, "turn me" oh honey do you have any idea how many boys hearts I've broken?

So I'm scouting a location for an upcoming video and need to find a hotel room that I can shoot in for a few hours. I would really rather not have to drop the cash to rent a decent sized room for a few hours (get yer minds outta the gutters kids, besides they don't have any hourly rate motels in Seattle anymore). Maybe if you work for a hotel or are traveling to Seattle and want to aide the cause, let me know. I'm also looking for a blow-up sex doll and several gallons of Kayro syrup.

Labels: