Friday, April 25, 2008

Today I'm going to go to Disney World, Matisse was astounded that I have lived this long and have never been to a theme park. Just not a very common part of growing up in rural Washington, I guess. So she is determined to correct this matter. I'm both thrilled and a little nervous about today's adventure.

In the meantime, I just got these shots from the AMAZING Michele Serchuck. Remember, Alex and I posed for her back in February? I love the way she can capture connection between people when they play and once again, she captures these perfect moments. Moments where when I look at them now I am drawn right back into the scene and into that impossible to properly describe link I feel with Alex when we play. An intoxicating mixture of adoration, pride and the feral want to draw blood.

Enjoy





Labels: ,