Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dude, where ya been?!

Pretty quiet as of late, not for lack of things to talk about, but rather lack of time! What few extra cycles of creativity I have I've been devoting to helping Tambo out with a much needed (and very cool) upgrade to the company website. Other than that it is all about busting ass and filling orders. Seems like everyone took their government checks and are looking to "stimulate" more than just the economy, if ya get my drift.

In the meantime, a couple of quick answers to some questions you have asked in the comments section as of late:

I just got off the phone with our suppliers, 8MM rope stock will be on our shores soon. We are targeting July 1 as when we will begin shipping stock out again.

The blade I carry is a Kershaw. Nothing too fancy as this is a working blade.

We do actually make HUGE batches of our color of the month. Enormous ones in fact. They are just that popular. Sorry.

Labels: