Monday, May 19, 2008


I told you I would get you a new Color of the Month by Monday!


Green is a tricky color to hit, due to the naturally occurring golden yellow tones in the raw hemp. Finding that "perfect" shade of hunter green is a process that I am still perfecting. In the meantime our experiments with various dye combinations resulted in a green shade that reminded me of Absinthe, that oddly unreal shade of bright, emerald green. I liked the shade so much that I devoted this month's color of the month to it. May's color of the month: The Green Faerie.

This is a limited, one time color run. As usual, I am giving you the loyal blog reader first crack at this one. Once the color has been sold out, it is sold out for good!

UPDATE: As of 9PM Wednesday 5/21, the color is sold out.

Labels: