Friday, June 06, 2008

Titter, tatter, twitter, twat

So Matisse has convinced me to give this whole "twitter" thing a whirl. Truth be told, I am not too sure if I am cut out for the task. My worry is that most of my updates will looks something like this:
"Coffee"
".. Is there any coffee left?"
"fuck it I cold, lets make coffee"
"any coffee left?"
and so on and so on...

However the nerd in me sees the value of this sort of instant communication. Lord knows I'm totally addicted to sending text messages on my phone. So while I am not sure if I will integrate a feed into this blog, still looking for a good way to add a youtube feed as well if you have one to share let me know, I figure I'll test it out over the weekend and see how I feel about it.

If you want to check it out, here is the direct link.

In other news, this is what happens when a customer asks me to make a custom rope and to draw my inspiration from, "Listen to a LOT of Type-O Negative, please"



Sorry kids, that one is a one of a kind custom and will not be up for public auction. However here is a teaser of one that I will be putting up soon. Probably this weekend. A blue/black Bavarian mix, a 60 foot kit of it no less.


Maybe I'll notify folks when the auction goes live by using twitter? Hmm...

Labels: ,