Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nominated?!

So I twittered about this last night, seems that I was nominated to be part of the "Hot Male Blogger" calendar. Not sure what all this entails, just yet. I'm I supposed to ask you to keep nominating me or wait till the actual voting starts? To be frank, this week is one of those "if I have to juggle one more thing, I'm gonna scream" sorta weeks so I'm going to ask if anyone out there who knows the deal would be nice and give me the reader's digest as to what is expected of me, that would rock.

On the plus side, it is not everyday you get the opportunity to be in a calendar. That is pretty damned cool.


Edited to add: Upon sharing this info with the Minion one asked, "so will you be posing nude with just a lawn gnome covering your crotch?" Now this idea has some merit.

Labels: