Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Post Birthday Recovery

Whew, I'm still sorta staggering a bit from all the festivities of the past couple of days. The Abbey party was a monster success, thank you to all who attended. Big thanks to my fantastic volunteers and crew for all the hard work they put in pulling it all together in spite of torrential rains the day of the event.

Of course, after taking a few days off to enjoy my birthday I return to the Abbey with a monster work queue. Looks like I'm not the only person with a birthday in August and some nice folks are getting some great BIG rope kits too. So pardon me while I bury my head in work for a bit.

Oh one last, yer not gonna believe this, thing. I start jury duty tomorrow too. That should be interesting. Not sure what they are going to make of me.