Thursday, November 20, 2008

Looking at the shots from SeaComp has reminded me of how much I miss pubic rigging, not “playing” in public, but rather doing more performance bondage. Call it the endless pull of the footlights, but the actor and exhibitionist in me misses the thrill of being onstage and when mixed with getting to throw some rope and you have an intoxicating combination that as of late I did not realize just how much I missed.

Fortunately there are a few venues that have extended invitations to perform, along with the youtube option it is more a question of when and what, not of where and how. Of course there is the obvious issue of just how the hell I am going to fit rehearsing and performing into my already overbooked lifestyle, but as with all things in life.

If it is worthwhile then you will find a way.

Labels: