Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Obligatory Year End Blog Post

Most would say that it is tradition, on this the last day of the year, to post a review of the past 365 days. A look back at what was good and bad in my world, to reflect upon what I have learned and where I have yet to do so.

Truth be told, I’m really happy with the past year.

Fucking delighted to be exact, in light of all the economic disasters that seem to keep just getting worse my little rope company keeps trucking along, growing and providing a nice income for us all.
Choosing to break the death march-road show-death march cycle and opt out of vending at conventions proved to be a successful one, allowing more focus to grown the company in a more stable, larger and prosperous business.
After coming out earlier this year as a sex worker, that aspect of my world has flourished and grown as well, thanks in no small part to having the most amazing and supportive partners in the world.
Even with all the crazy stresses and things I do to my body the doc says I’m in the best health of my life.
I’ve met some amazingly cool people, thrown some great scenes and had more than my fair share of crazy, hot, walking funny afterwards sex.

If I had one complaint it would be that I really need to buy a car. Commuting 365 days a year on a motorcycle can really suck at times.

So in short, wow what a year. Let’s do it again! Oh and somebody remind me to go car shopping soon.