Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Shape of Things to Come

I twittered about this earlier, but it is now official. My awesome steel guy and I are going to offer up some of the one of a kind prototype suspension rings, suspension bars and other one of a kind steel toys up for auction. For those of you still looking for that perfect gift for the rope lover in your life, this is your chance to score them something really cool. Look for that to launch early next week.

Also next week, I am launching December's color of the month. Due to the rapid rate that the past 3 month's colors have sold out and in the spirit of the whole holiday thing, I am giving you all an unfair advantage. Look for the new color on December 10th.

December 10th is also important because it is the last day you can place an order for Christmas delivery. Quality rope takes time, don't wait till the last second to place your Christmas order.

Last, but not least, Matisse and I are headed back into the sound studio to record another block of podcasts. She has specifically asked to hear from my readers if they have any questions. So if you have a question about kink, poly, sex-work or even fashion shoot me an email and if we think we can do the question justice, we will answer it on the air.