Monday, December 08, 2008

Welcome to the start of Monk's wild week.

The next 7 days are going to be jam packed as we bust out holiday orders and try to keep our sanity though the liberal application of caffeine and pastry. Don't forget, the last day you can safely place a holiday order and expect domestic delivery before the 24th is WEDNESDAY THE 10th!

Before I refill my coffee and dive back into these orders I wanted to mention something really cool that happened to me yesterday. So Tambo and I are at the Bondage is the Point party last night, sitting back on the big sofa and just taking it all in. Chilling, chatting with friends and watching some of the really fantastic ropework that is Seattle become so well known for in action. At one point my other partner, Matisse, sits down next to me and the three of us just sat back and chatted. No real agenda, just the casual back and forth as they laughed at my bad jokes and swapped fashion horror stories.

Talk about the best seat in the house. Kicked back with two of the most beautiful women in the world and an utter lack of drama. I never did much rope that night, but for me it was just want I needed. To be with my two favorite people, to ask them for advice about things weighing on my brain and not having to stress over it getting "strange" as they both offered thier different viewpoints. I'd love to boast and say that it is all thanks to my awesome kung-fu powers of poly, but the truth of the matter is that I'm really, fantastically lucky to be loved by such cool women.

Ok, back to work.

Labels: