Wednesday, February 04, 2009

From Twitter: "Of all the crazy, kinky things @mistressmatisse has talked me into over the years... This one takes the cake."

Let me begin by saying that I am an unrepentant sinner. A happy, well adjusted pervert who makes no apologies for who he is or what makes his naughty bits tingle. That said, today I find myself shocked at the extent of my own perversion. Or should I say, shocked at how I have been lead astray by a certain woman. Now when we met, some five plus years ago I considered myself pretty well versed in the various ways and means of sexuality and kink. Firmly rooted in what I knew I liked and what I knew I did not like and wise enough to know no matter how out there it may be, it is not a bad kink just not for me.

That is, of course until I met her... everything changed with her. Things that up till now were placed firmly in my “No” list, slowly found their way to becoming a “maybe” and then, inevitably, “Oh sweet Jesus YES, a thousand times yes!’ She, she has this way you see, a way of making the impossible sound intriguing and the terrifying seem like no big deal. I blame her laugh, when she laughs I loose my ability to think rational thoughts and all I want in this life, more than my next breath is to hear that laugh. And so, like the sirens calling sailors to their doom, I found myself powerless to her charms. Perversions and deviance I once never contemplated are now common place for me.

Today, today I’m a very well versed pervert. I dare say, even jaded at times. Between my personal sex life, running a wildly successful bondage company, and sex work I’ve seen, and done, more than most will in an entire lifetime.

Imagine my shock when, after all this, she did it again.

It all started with a casual, off the cuff comment, while laying naked together. My first response to her was repulsion. “Oh you have just been elected the mayor of Ickytown!”, I responded in mock horror. Not another word was spoken about this for weeks, then another comment. She had tried it out and found she sorta liked it. “This is why we are poly” I think was my response, but even then I could feel the tiny flicker of curiosity spark. If she, this woman with whom I have experienced things of legend with, like it. How bad could it? No! This was far too strange, too taboo my brain would rebel and scream. Eventually, she would excuse herself before we tucked into bed for the night and partake in this taboo ritual, returning to me, dare I say aglow.

I remember the first time she let me watch, my curiosity getting the better of my caution, I sat and looked on intently as she undertook the ritual. Horrified, I could not look away. Every part of my brain rebelled, nay screamed for me to turn and walk away… but then she let out a laugh. Oh that laugh, oh how it pulls at my being like so many hooks, drawing me in closer. It would be several days later before I asked her to show me how it was done, she smiled and asked, “Are you sure, baby?”
“Yeah, lets see what all the fuss is about” I tried to sound casual while my guts did somersaults.
Gently, calmly she took my shaking hand and showed me just how she likes to do it. The trick you see is in the ritual. The process is all part of the pay out, preparing the components and then, then the act.

I blinked and choked my first time, nearly falling over backwards onto the tiled floor with shock, but I did it. Later that night, as we basked in the warmth of the other, she ran her fingers along my furrowed brow and asked me how it felt. “Not… not that bad actually”

The next week, we did it together again. Again and again like clockwork this thing became a habit for us. This forbidden thing, now a ritual. Part of the fabric of our life together, until… until I found myself wanting it when we were not together. Thinking about it, thinking about how good it would feel right now and I how I did not want to wait till I saw her again to do it. No longer satisfied with it being just an “us” thing, eventually I found myself on e-bay looking to fill my need.

I bought my own Neti Pot.

You see, after years of exposure to hemp dust, my sinus are a wreck. A constant source of soreness and untold head colds, the pain can be unrelenting some days. It was her, a long time sufferer of allergies herself who suggested I try this homeopathic remedy.

After all these years and all the crazy, fucked up things we have done together, buying my own tools for nasal irritation feels so… deviant.

Labels: ,