Monday, April 13, 2009

Stuff I need your help with.

1) Matisse and I will be returning to the studio to record another set of podcasts, due to the huge response this last block has received we are thinking of making this a more regular thing. So what I need from you are questions, topics that you might like to hear us share our thoughts on, and since this will mark our 30th podcast together anything we covered in past podcasts that you want us to revisit? Disagree with something we snarked about and want us to address it again? Shoot me or her an email today and we will see what we can do.

2) I need your help with SEAF. As you know, the Seattle Erotic Aft Festival is just a few weeks away and I've been working like mad to assemble all the components for our installation piece. A lot of really awesome people have donated both time and hardware in order to make this vision a reality, but there are still a few things I need your help with. I need to obtain 10 working, old style computer monitors. 17 inch, in good shape. We will recycle them when we are done, but rather than me plunking down even more cash for gear, if you have an old one that need to be recycled, donate it to me and we will se too it that it is used for art and then proplerly recycled.