Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Music Thursday

Once again, dear readers, I call upon your vast musical knowledge in the hopes that it will aid me in my quest (and make me look extra cool when trying to impress a certain lovely lady). I'm looking for song suggestions for a mix I am calling "woke up sticky" the mood here are songs that are both sexy, but also dirty. The kinds of tunes that make you want to have drug fueled sex till you pass out from exhaustion or the cops are called in by nervous neighbors.

Song I have so far on the list:
"Be Your Dog" Iggy Pop
"Darling NIkki" Prince
"Sir Psycho Sexy" Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Crazy Bitch" Buck Cherry
"Waiting to Pretend" MGMT
"If Ya Want My Body" Rod Stewart (the original hook up song but the cover by the Buzzcoks rules my world)
... ad pretty much ANYTHING off the Mickey Avalon cd.

I welcome your suggestions.

Labels: