Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So I yanked this link from the LJ of one of the cutest Brits I have ever had the pleasure of spanking*, "Portraits of Men, At Their Most Masculine"

While interesting and insightful, save the one photo of the ass hat with the whiskey who is just down right scary, it got me thinking. last time I checked I was a man, quick let me check again... yep, my cock is still making most of my major life decisions, where do I feel most "Masculine"

For me, being "masculine" is a very physical thing. Being in my body, feeling the way it moves and responds to the world around it. So I would have to say it was a toss up for me; On a stage, in the saddle of a motorcycle or under a hard point with rope in hand.

Guys (or girls for that matter) what about you?

*Yes, Black Powder Betty, I am talking about you. Cheers!

Labels: