Sunday, August 09, 2009

Well it is about damn time...
For the first time in like a week I am FINALLY feeling like my old, evil self. Thank you to everyone for the sweet notes and get well wishes, I really hate getting sick and this one knocked the stuffing out of me.

Fear not, your humble narrator was up to his old tricks today and is gearing up for what will be a delight filled birthday week. Yes, thats right. In less than 24 hours I'm turning... gasp 39! For a guy who never thought he was going to make it past 30, I for one am pretty shocked that the gem in my hand has yet to turn black and the sand men come a calling.

But, as with all birthdays, as I sit here and tap away at my ever so tiny netbook (I call it my "laptoplet") there will be the obligatory "what have I learned this year" self indulgent type posts to come. So you might as well tune out now and go see the latest dancing hamster video on youtube or maybe check out the new Might Boosh on DVD and tune in next week.

Consider this your fair warning....