Friday, December 11, 2009

By popular demand...

Tied Up Events Presents:
An Evening of Sensual Bondage with The Twisted Monk
“Sensual rope bondage for the not so vanilla”

Where: Erotic Heritage Museum, 3275 Industrial Road, Las Vegas, NV
When: Thursday January 7th Class 7:00-9:00pm with private Q&A session 9:00-9:30pm

Yes, I'm teaching again. Based on the overwhelmingly positive response I got from my class in New York last month (read a review of it here) and after numerous requests I'm going to do it again in Las Vegas.

Attendance to this class is limited and focused on very hands on, how do I start to use rope in my play focused. The class is fantastic for the experienced rope player who is looking to move beyond the basics and learn how to "think" in rope as well as the absolute beginner looking to spice up their play with rope bondage.

For more information and to register for the event, check out the Tied Up Event's Home Page.



For this event I am once again also working with the fantastic folks at Tied Up Events, they did a stellar job planning and arranging my last class in NYC. I'm a firm believer in "delegate or die" and trying to run a company AND organize classes would drive me insane, so I'm leaving it to the pros. I'd encourage other kink instructors and the like, if you want some crack event planners, give them a shout. Seriously, they rock.






Labels: