Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bad News San Diego

I've been pretty quiet as of late regarding the upcoming GRUE in San Diego... so here goes. I was very much looking forward to going to this event, reconnecting with old friends and meeting many new ones. The GRUE in Harford, CT was probably the most fun I have had at a kink conference in years. Add to this some really fun play dates lined up and some fun new toys to try out, this upcoming weekend was all about Monk having fun and being around fun, cool rope people all weekend.... however.
Due to a family crisis, I will (sadly) be unable to join you nice folks this weekend. Truth be told, I've been hoping this matter would have cleared it self up and I could still make it down to the event, but no such luck. Monk needs to tend to the home front this weekend and not enjoy the sun and fun that will be the SD GRUE.

For those of you going, I'm really sorry to have to deliver bad news at such a late notice, but you are going to have a great time with out me. One of the impressive aspects of a GRUE is that it is not about who is being imported for the event, but rather who is there and what they share at the moment. As for the rest of you who have yet to experience one of Graydancer's "un-conferences" do yourself a favor and check them out, he throws a fantastic event.


Stay sexy San Diego, I'll catch ya next time. Promise.