Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oh so very not safe for work!
But worth the wait, that is for sure. Hello again, loyal blog readers, Monk here with another bit of fleshy goodness for all you perverts out there. Last week it was my distinct pleasure to be invited by Madison Young to perform at The Art of Restraint.

Now here is where things get... interesting... until the evening of the performance I'd never even been inside Madison's gallery, Femina Potents, I know what you are thinking. A hard point is a hard point, right? Thing is, when I got there I was informed that there was no real "hard point" to work off of. Rather a huge pole in the center of the room with mounts at the top. Next issue, my model, Calico Lane, yeah I'd worked with her once... and by work I mean we spent an afternoon rolling around with rope and laughing. Ever the pro, when I informed Calico of the challenges facing our performance, that we had yet to rehearse or even really plan, she gave me a smile and said those words that make rope tops shiver and sweat in terror at the same time, "I trust you, it you will make it look awesome"




Twisted Monk at Art of Restraint 3/27 from Twisted Monk on Vimeo.



While my ego would like to take credit for pulling off a nice performance, I think it was Calico who stole the show. Just before I pulled her into the air, I whispered in her ear "if you feel the harness start to slip at all, just wrap your legs around the pole" The rest was just... well the rest was just perfect.

Labels: ,