Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Not your typical reader photo!

I love hearing from our customers, Twistedmonk customers are some of the coolest in the world and they continue to amaze me by sharing photos and stories of how our rope has changed their lives. This just came in from a long time customer and friend. It was too cool not to share.

"So during labor it's a good trick to 'tie up' the belly so that you are holding the baby closer to your spine and therefore gravity works more effectively. Normally this is just done using a strip of material. I informed my doula I could do a better job. And it just so happens I was wearing one of your shirts because it was fabulous as maternity wear. So here you go. :)"



Do you have a rope memory that you wish to share? Email them to monk@twistedmonk.com

Labels: