Friday, November 19, 2010

Better late than never
Hello again, gentle readers, I have not forgotten you. Rather, I've been up to my ass making rope and trying to spend as much time as I can muster on stage. Last year you will recall that I was asked to take part in the Seattle Erotic Art Festival as a "Bondage Consultant" and ended up as part of the stage show. Now I can make like this was a huge and terrible thing, but really I loved every minute of it. Getting to share a stage with some of the city's finest cabaret talent was a serious honor.

After many months I've finally gotten my video guy to pull down some clips from the show. He has been a tad distracted with his day job as of late (if you like your kinect, you should say thank you now) and here we are with the first of 3 segments from the show featuring me, the AMAZING Ms. Shanghai Pearl and of course, lots of rope.

Enjoy

SEAF 2011 Performance. PT1 from Twisted Monk on Vimeo.

Labels: ,