Monday, June 28, 2004

A funny thing happend on the way to the gangbang. PT2
When we last left our intrepid hero he was listening to Rocket, tell him all about the surprise gangbang her partner Red threw for her. Little does Rocket know that Monk already knows the story, he was there, but she has yet to realize that. Let’s join back with the conversation.

Rocket: “So where was I? Yeah he had me lay down on my back and they proceeded to tie me down”

By this point in the story, the rest of the party had joined to listen to the tale. S, having just refilled my glass, sits at my feet, hugging my legs and resting her head on my knee. The rest of the party sit silently, hanging on Rocket’s every word.

Rocket: “Like I said, I was naked, blindfolded and laying on my back on the bed. Hands bound me to the four corners of the bed. I recall trying to feel if the rope was hemp or not”
When she says this, she peers deeply at me, as if looking for a signal from me that yes, in fact it was I who bound her. Not wanting to end the game yet I shrug and respond in my best poker face,
M: “Well my rope is quite popular…”
Undaunted, she continues,

Rocket: “The next part is a bit of a blur. I remember hands, lots of hands. I figured that there must have been at least six other people there.”
M: “Six? How did you come up with that number?”
Rocket: “Mostly from the way they all kissed me. I could tell Red’s kisses. And Kreig’s beard gave him away. I already established that Silk was there from her laughter, but the way she kissed me told me for sure. However the other ones… I just could not place them. They kissed me with such energy.”

I can feel S’s hand grip my ankle as she sits at my feet. She is trying not to smile.

Rocket: “I must have cum a dozen times, then somebody put their hand in me and I went through the roof. I’m fairly certain that it was a woman. All you guys have catcher’s mitts for hands. No these hands were wonderful.”

S’s grip on my ankle tightens.

Rocket: “After screaming for mercy, everyone took a break. I remember hearing the tell tale click of Kreig’s Zippo lighter so I assumed everyone was outside smoking. After untying me, Red sat next to me as I lay there panting. A woman, I assumed it was Silk, gently caressed my face. I tried to say something to her to try to address her by name, but Red asked me if was sure that it was Silk. I thought so, but… maybe not. Her touch was different. Laughing, Red set my hand in her lap, placed it onto what had to be the loveliest bush I have ever touched. It was soft and thick and… and well it was… just… powerful.”

Rocket is now looking at T, perhaps hoping to get a reaction out of her. T just sits there and smiles. S, on the other hand, has now pressed her face into my thigh. The casual kinkster would associate that as pretty normal behavior for a sub when in sitting like that. The truth was she was trying desperately to hide the fact that she was blushing. I try to help the ruse along by absently stroking her hair and letting it fall in front of her face.

Rocket: “When they all returned, I was turned over onto my hands and knees. I kept hoping that finally somebody was going to fuck me. God I was ready for that!”
M: “What? Up till now it was just foreplay to you?!”
Rocket: “Well no, but nothing beats the real thing! And oh was I in for it…”

At this point we, the 3 men all took stock of our god given talents. I, thanks to a little help from the Pfizer Corporation, was up to the task. As S and Silk prepared the re-enforcements, I marched into battle.

Rocket: I swear to god they must have invited the Flying Karamatzov Brothers to the party.”
M: “Why do you say that?”
Rocket: “Cuz I was being fucked with a bowling pin!”
M: “What, like a big strap on or something?”
Rocket: “Oh no, you can totally tell the difference. This was no strap on”

She was obviously trying to bait me. I can feel her gaze cut through me as she watches for a reaction.

M: “Well you did say you were hoping for some black men.” I respond, holding my coffee mug close to my mouth in an attempt to hide my smirk.
Rocket: “Well whoever it was, was big AND knew how to use it”

Add an afternoon in S’s bed, some good pharmaceuticals, and the desire to please and maybe you could say that I was showboating, just a wee bit.

Her eyes continue to stare hard at me. I try hiding further behind my coffee mug.

Rocket: “I dare say he profoundly fucked me”

With a choke I stare over my glass, trying desperately to keep my cool. S is now biting down on my thigh in order to keep from bursting into laughter. Out of the corner of my eye I see Silk, watching me, as if trying to will me to not blurt out my guilt.

Rocket: “My only complaint was that he did not come. I would have at least like to have the satisfaction of knowing I made whoever was doing this wonderful thing to me come. “

If it were possible for me to crawl into my coffee mug and hide, I would have.

Rocket: “By now I was exhausted. I just had to stop. I begged Red to let me see who was in the room but he made me lay there and wait. Eventually they each kissed me as they left the room. When the blindfold came off, there I was with Red, alone.”

After frantically packing our gear away and slipping off into the darkness we, Silk Krieg S and I stood under the street lamps of the hotel parking lot and exchanged exhausted glances. 6 hours had passed since she walked through the door of that room.

Rocket: “It’s too bad really, I never got to say thank you to them. They did something wonderful for me. “

Later that evening on the drive home, we (T, S and myself) replayed the events of the night.
T: Wow, now that was a hell of a story.
S: Yeah, I have a powerful bush! Roar! Fear my bush of power!
M: Oh man that was close, I totally thought I was going to loose it there at the end. But I think I covered it well
T: Yeah… sure you did. Aside from the eyes as big as saucers and the ear to ear blush you were made of stone… total poker face.