Monday, December 06, 2004

Through the eye of the needle PT1

We drew some stares at the restaurant as we sat waiting for our dinner. Reaching across the small table, we held each other's hands and kissed, all the while waiters made sideways glances at us as they passed. It was a good thing that there was a complete table in between our hungry bodies otherwise we would have been half naked by the time our salads arrived. There is probably a reason why Dancer and I tend to not go out to dinner on during our nights together.

"So", I said, coming up for air, "You mentioned that you had something extra evil planned for tonight?"

You see, Dancer and I have what we like to call a "switching relationship". Unlike your typical Top/Bottom pairing, we enjoy a certain equality where we take turns dishing out sadistic pleasures to the other. This can be informal where we switch back and forth as the evening progresses or more formal where the entire evening’s agenda belongs to one of us. After last weeks adventure (or as I called it at the time, “here let me show you something really cool I learned from Midori!), I'm sure she was eager to return the favor.

"Well, I thought that we could do a couple of things." She said with that sweet menace in her voice that makes my ears perk up and all the blood in my body rush south.
"A couple things you say? As in more than one?" I say, trying to be coy.
"Yes, tonight I want to suspend you, and then pierce you"
"Pierce?!"
If I had a reader board over my forehead at that moment it would have flashed
"DID SHE JUST SAY PIERCING? ME?
"HARD LIMIT! DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!"
"Oh man that is really going to hurt! I wonder what it will feel like?"
"If anyone is going to do this to you, it would have to be Dancer."
"Oh fuck what have I gotten myself into?!"


Aloud I say, "Um. Sure, let's do it."
Dancer just laughs and smiles her sweetest smile. I'm so screwed.

I should probably point out here that up to this point blood, my blood in particular, has been a hard limit. I figure I get punctured enough swinging a sword that I do not need to do so with a lover. Besides, I can't even watch the surgery channel with out squirming. Sure, horror movies are easy. You KNOW they are fake, but when you see someone actually get their skin punctured my brain goes, "Hey, I remember when that happened to me, here let me replay the memory in FULL VIBRANT PAINFUL COLOR!"

Now contrast this with the fact that I trust Dancer more than any secondary partner, ever. When it comes to pushing my limits as a bottom, she is the only woman I trust. If I'm going to bleed tonight, then it will be at her hands.

A bit of a conflict you say? Indeed, but in the end my trust in her and curiosity won out.

Later, after nervously finishing dinner and dashing back to her place we found ourselves half naked in her dungeon. Again. Funny how we always seem to end up there?

Question, if you get suspended in the rope you made does it still qualify as bottoming?