Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tunes Update

So awhile back I asked for some suggestions for an “atomic sex” mix. Now you all made some great contributions, but some were… well while many of the songs suggested were hot and definitely good for generating heat in the bedroom. They were a bit short of the mark. This mix was geared to be a bit more, as Tambo likes to say, “chunky” in tone.

Driven, forceful and more than wee bit on the agressive side. Perfect for an intimate evening with someone you love.

So it still needs some tweaking, but here is what I’m calling the

“Blood Beneth My Nails Mix” version .9 (beta)

“I Wanna Be Your Dog” Iggy Pop
“Hallelujah” Rammstine
“High” Jimmy’s Chicken Shack
“Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck”, Prong
“Sweet Dreams”, Marilyn Manson
“You Spin Me Round”, Dope
“Flesh”, KMFDM
“The Hand That Feeds”, NiN
“Rebel Yell”, Billy Idol
“Black #1”, Type O Negative
“Mister Superstar”, Marilyn Manson
“Down With The Sickness”, Disturbed
“Rain”, Cult
“Violet”, Hole
“Sin”, NiN
“Sex on Wheels”, My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult
“Suck My Kiss”, Red Hot Chili Peppers
“Venus in Furs”, The Velvet Underground

Like I said, the track order needs some tweaking and I think I’m going to swap out a couple of tracks, but you get the general idea.

Of course I need to now make a “gasping for air and in dire need to replenish bodily fluids” mix.